what the fuck what the fuck Waht the fuck
what the fuck did i just witness
I will reblog this everyday
If whats happening in Ferguson was happening to an all white community, it would be called a dystopian novel
#and all actions against the police would be heroic and daring#and the plucky white protags would be encouraged to use violence to stop the injustice
i dialed 666 and it rang twice and then went to voicemail??? the devil fckin SAW that i was calling, decided i wasn’t worth his time, and hit decline???? wow. fuck a fake friend where ya real friends at…………….
#I actually thought this was Marvel trans!Pepper AU for a second?#and this is totally how it would be#if anyone Tony knew was trans#it’s like oh OK that’s cool#you wanna hit Versace now or wait until the new collection’s out?#you gonna do hormones? Surgery?#JARVIS find me someone who does surgery#don’t you worry peps#we’re gonna buy you the nicest dick in Manhattan (via dixie-chicken)
I nearly died from headcannon it’s perfect
No you don’t understand
"We’re gonna buy you the nicest dick in Manhattan." sounds like a sentence Tony must have definitely said
St Louis Police would fail this test.
The FANTASTIC season one of Doctor Who.
- Ashton draws butterflies on the wrists of fans that self-harm
- They are all (esp. Calum) heavily involved with TWLOHA
- One time they couldn’t go outside their hotel to greet fans so Ashton threw down a bunch of crumpled up papers and when the fans opened them up it said “we love you!:)” and a few other sweet things
- A body guard pushed a fan away from the boys and Luke told him to stop and he pushed past the guard to give her a hug and take a picture (Oh, she happened to be a bigger girl by the way, in case you actually believe that 5sos care about their fan’s weight)
- They did 5C5D instead of taking a break because they felt bad some fans didn’t have the opportunity to see them live
- In a twitcam Ashton accidentally made the comment of how he’s gonna switch to a diet of almonds because it’ll get him fit and Calum got extremely defensive and started saying not to promote that even as a joke (basically big shout out to Calum for being aware some fans have EDs you go Calum)
- They’ve been doing tours non-stop, back-to-back. They’ve been doing meet-ups/meet and greets and haven’t even had time for their families and friends because they just want to make their fans happy.
- A fan (who happens to be my friend) was crying once at a M&G because she was so insecure about her weight and Ashton told her to chin up and that she was beautiful the way she was
- Luke bought Starbucks for a fan who couldn’t afford it
- Ashton offered to buy a fan a t-shirt she wanted because she couldn’t afford it and it was her birthday
But yeah, sure! 5sos are so rude and totally don’t care about their fans, it’s so obvious. Maybe you should do some research and stop believing every god damn rumour you hear? Stop being bitter and salty, remove the stick from your ass, find some real proof 5sos “don’t care” and are “not nice”, and then you can hit me up.
also lets remember;
- Ashton went and bought donuts for fans standing outside
- 5sos threw a pizza party for a ton of fans in LA?
boys…i have a hint 4 u: black skinny jeans
And plaid shirts with rolled up sleeves
would it kill Moffat to reference anything other than his own writing once in a while
He referenced The Girl In The Fireplace for most of the episode, shut up
The Queen’s speaking..